|DON'T JUDGE ME, OKAY!?|
(sorry, pic of my fursona 'cuz I wanted a new one on the spot.)
Just so you know...
REQUESTS - FRIENDS ONLY
ART TRADES - OPEN
POINT COMMISSIONS - NO PRICES HAVE BEEN SET YET
-Violence, Vent art, Pin-ups, and PUPPIES-
Haters gonna Hate. |D
I'm trying to de-furry my gallery a bit...please bear with me...
Everyone is crazy, some are just better at hiding it than others.
Have a little fun!~
A few things on art/requests/commissions:
1. I love drawing random gifts for my friends and almost everyone else whose art has at least SOME effort put in. If I find a character of yours cool, I will probably ask to draw them.
2. I don't have money that I can spend online. I can't do online transactions. Sorry.
3. I am almost always willing to take requests from people. There are some people that I will NOT take requests from, for good reason.
4. I am always open to constructive criticism. I may ask for some specifications on the criticism, or how I could do better.
5. I don't ask for giftart. I find doing that tacky.
On art in general:
1. I hate tracers and people that just put two screenshots together (not legitimate photomanip, that's different) and call it art. You didn't make ART, you copied and pasted the work of other people.
2. Well-done photomanip is pretty cool.
3. If you're going to add words to an image, for the love of all that is good, please at least attempt to make halfway decent typography. Comic Sans = WTF.
4. I don't care about your furries or your fetishes or whatever. Honestly, I don't. Just try to do a good job with that stuff, too. Mm'kay?
5. It should be legal to hunt Mary-sues and Wolfaboos. Seriously.
Current Residence: The TARDIS...>:3
Favourite genre of music: Grunge, with some other nutty stuff mixed in. I don't have as much variety as I'd like. D:
Favourite style of art: Anything done well :3
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Wallpaper of choice: Whatever I decided to make.
Personal Quote: It's 2010, Where's my flying car?